Whether it's front row seats or a once-in-a-lifetime view, Mastercard takes you there.
For Mastercard Benefit inquiries in the U.S., please call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372). For inquiries outside the U.S., please reach out to Mastercard Global Emergency Services.
Complimentary professional travel services – provided by experienced travel advisors ready to help you plan your trip 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-855-855-5166 today or start online at travel.mastercard.com. With our new website – we understand your travel preferences are unique to you. By providing your likes and dislikes, personalized travel results will be curated just for you!1
New! Mastercard Hotel Stay Guarantee – If your 3-star or higher rated hotel is not working out, a Lifestyle Manager will work to make it right.2
New! Mastercard Lowest Hotel Rate Guarantee – If you find the same exact prepaid hotel stay for less, we will refund the difference.3
Mastercard luxury hotel & resorts portfolio – Enjoy complimentary room upgrades, early check-in and late check-out upon availability, daily breakfast for two and preferred amenities at more than 2000+ properties around the globe.1
Car, Air, Cruise and Vacation Packages – Enjoy special savings and upgrades on all aspects of your travel.
Mastercard Airport Concierge? – Arrange for a personal, dedicated meet-and-greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights, 24/7/365 at over 700 destinations worldwide.1
Mastercard ID Theft Protection comes with your Mastercard at no cost. To activate your ID Theft Protection benefits, visit mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com and enter your card number to start the registration process.4
- Monitors your credit file for changes that could indicate fraud, such as new credit inquiries, an address change, or a new account opened in your name.
- Sends alert notifications whenever suspicious activity is detected so that you can take immediate action to minimize potential damage. The tool monitors suspicious activity related to the personal information you choose to track such as your name, address, email address, social security number, date of birth, debit/credit card numbers, or other sensitive data.
- Provides ID Theft Resolution, with white-glove service, assigning a resolution specialist to you when you require assistance resolving issues related to identity theft.
Provides up to $250 per product, if you become dissatisfied with the product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.5
Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible Mastercard if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase. To file a claim online, go to www.mycardbenefits.com.
Extended warranty insurance
Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of two years.6 To file a claim online, go to www.mycardbenefits.com.
Mastercard Global Service?
Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
Whether you use Debit Mastercard to shop online, by phone or in a store, every purchase is backed by Zero Liability Protection. That means you won't be held responsible in the event that someone makes unauthorized purchases with your card.7
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit www.travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services.
2. If you book your three-star or higher hotel stay through the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program and you encounter problems with the hotel, contact Ten Lifestyle Management Limited, the designated travel agent for the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program during your stay, and a Ten Lifestyle Manager will attempt to make it right for the remainder of your stay by working directly with the hotel to try to resolve your issue or by making efforts to find you comparable accommodations. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Click here for full details.
3. If you book a qualifying prepaid hotel rate on the Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services program either online or through a program agent using your Mastercard or Masterpass and then find the same hotel room type, in the same hotel, for the same dates and the same number of children and adults at a lower price online, before taxes and fees, we’ll refund you the difference. To receive a refund you must submit a claim as described in the Terms and Conditions prior to your stay and seventy-two (72) hours before the date of your reservation check-in. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Click here for full details.
4. For cardholders who enrolled prior to July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by CSID until December 31, 2019. Cardholders will have to re-enroll with Generali Global Assistance, Inc. at the link provided in the enrolled cardholder notices. Cardholders will need to register for this service. Cardholders who enroll on or after July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc.
Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
5. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. See your Guide to Benefits for more information.
6. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only.
7. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1.800.MASTERCARD (1.800.627.8372) for assistance. Applicable to U.S. cardholders only.