Financial tools to help increase your productivity
Protection from identity theft & unauthorized spend
Travel benefits for wherever you do business
Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. At no additional cost, Mastercard Small Business Credit or Debit cardholders are eligible for this special Microsoft offer: qualified cardholders who are first-time Microsoft 365 Business or Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium customers can receive the first four months of a one-year subscription (for up to 5 authorized users) to either Microsoft service at no cost. The subsequent eight (8) months of the subscription will be charged at full price each month. At the annual renewal date, customer will automatically be billed at then-current retail price and will not receive any discount. Billing for these subscriptions will continue until customer cancels the subscription with Microsoft in the Office 365 or Microsoft 365 admin center. The discount can only be redeemed once per organization for up to 5 users and is only available in the United States. To be eligible for this discount, you must have a valid Mastercard Small Business Credit or Debit card issued by a U.S. financial institution and be a new Microsoft 365 Business or Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium subscriber. Visit http://aka.ms/mastercardbenefits to learn more and follow instructions to validate your Mastercard and receive your unique promotion code. Once you have the promotion code, follow the links provided to redeem through the Microsoft online store. Discount code may only be redeemed once and must be redeemed within 90-days of issuance. Discount may not be combined with other offers or discounts; may not be redeemed by or transferred to another customer. Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business are subject to the Microsoft Online Service Terms.
2. Annual contract required. Promotional price is per user per month and applies to the first annual subscription only. Promotion does not apply to services added after initial checkout. Offer is non-transferrable and may not be combined with any other offer. Must complete free trial of Essentials and use a valid Mastercard Small Business card issued in the United States or Canada at checkout. Offer only available for new Salesforce Essentials customers. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. Mastercard is not responsible for provision of Salesforce services. Offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice.
3. See offer terms and conditions at intuit.me/quickbooks_mc. Intuit, QuickBooks and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
4. For cardholders who enrolled prior to July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by CSID until December 31, 2019. Cardholders will have to re-enroll with Generali Global Assistance, Inc. at the link provided in the enrolled cardholder notices. Cardholders will need to register for this service. Cardholders who enroll on or after July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc.
5. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only.
6. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement, and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM).
7. Provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.